Monday 24 February 2014

Car Leasing – My Alternative to Outright Purchase


My penchant to own the latest fancy cars in the market (which are obviously way beyond my budget) has driven me to try car leasing. So now all I do is lease a high-end, luxury car for a couple of years before returning it to the leasing company. I have to bear monthly leasing charges which are significantly less than the huge installments that I would have to pay had I bought the same vehicle. And at the end of the lease I am free to choose another new make and model of my liking! 


But one look at the diverse car lease deals available is enough to drive me up the wall. I am totally flummoxed by the sheer variety of lease deals on offer – which one will work out the best and cheapest in the end. And then I turned to Leaseline Vehicle Management – Best Car Leasing Deals (or LVM as it is popularly known) which compiles some of the best and cheapest car leasing deals available. It includes all kinds of deals from personal and business car leasing to even personal and business contract hire. 





But I still wondered how I would compare and contrast the different deals available at LVM. To my surprise, the company agents were very helpful and explained the varying features, benefits and pitfalls of almost every car leasing deal. And this in turn enabled me to quickly settle on the best deal that suited my requirements! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment